Dan Hirshon - Film Editor

Monday, April 22, 2013

New Short Social Media Documentary

Had a great time working with Eric Newman of ENEW Films to help shoot and edit this short documentary for Iprex and Makovsky Integrated Communications.




The whole weekend was definitely very interesting and informative and explained quite a bit about social media.

The main message I took away from it was to experiment with different social media platforms and figure out what works for you.  As Sree Sreenivasan, the Chief Digital Officer of Columbia University, said, "Be early testers and late adopters of technology."  


Recently I've started playing around with Vine and casting unknowing family members as characters in my short twitter films.  So far I've mostly succeeded in annoying my family, but still having fun figuring out what Vine can offer that normal video can't.  

No comments:

 
© 2013 Dan Hirshon | mail@danhirshon.com