Dan Hirshon - Film Editor

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Low self-esteem

Having low self-esteem is like pushing a forklift.

The whole time you’re like, “man this thing is heavy. I'm so stupid.”

And everyone else is like, “why are you pushing a forklift? Why don’t you just believe in yourself and sit down in the forklift so you can accomplish something around here?"

Then some girl is like, "I was going to fuck you but then I saw that you were pushing the forklift and I was like, ‘that guy is too weird and insecure to fuck.' So now I'm just gonna fuck the guy that rides the forklift."

And you're like, "You're gonna fuck that guy? But his job is to drive forklifts. How is it that the losers always get the girls? I'm working my ass off and that tool gets the girl."

No comments:

 
© 2013 Dan Hirshon | mail@danhirshon.com